Saturday, April 11, 2009

Quadriceps and other things.

I came home from work yesterday to find hub and neighbor man in the back yard. This isn't something that happens ummm ever... neighbor man had a kid with him. The neighbors do not have kids. Actually I think they are infertiles too. I have no evidence of this but I sorta just know. Anyhow. Hub and Neighbor man were talking while random kid played with Buddy. I watched them out the door for a minute and my mind did the infertile thing, and it edited out neighbor man. I don’t know why this happens, but it always seems to. After neighbor man and random kid left, Hub and I dyed Easter eggs. I sorta felt like I shouldn't be dying eggs... you know, no kids and all. There was a whole lotta snark at first. It's how I deal with that sorta thing. But by the time half the eggs were done I was really having fun.

I really hate how IF puts this whole bubble around everything I do. It sucks!

While Hub and I were in egg land, we were taking and I mentioned how much the front of my upper legs hurt. ( I've been running again, and this time I’m going to stick to it.) Hub told me that I have nice quads. Ever since then I've been obsessed with them.

I've been doing the whole workout thing a little different this week and I think its working. I basically do the couch to 10 k thing, except, instead of running straight through I walk for my five minutes jog for 1 like it says to do. Then I do sit ups, push ups, free weights, or squats. Then back to the treadmill for another 6 minutes. It makes getting through my workout a little easier. We'll see how that works out for me. Well there’s a sink full of dishes and what not so I'm going to go do all that so all I have to do when I get home from work tomorrow is make a nice Easter dinner for the two of us and possibly the dogs.

No comments: