Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ABCs

Okay I saw a few people with this and I really liked it so I borrowed it. :)

A is for a place to put down all my thoughts. (this blog)

B is for books. I love to read.

C is for catctus. I grew one from a clipping that is now two feet tall.

D is for Diane. My mom and my best friend.

E is for everytime I've thought I'd quit, and didn't.

F is for fuzzy kids. I have two, Buddy and Ty.

G is for grand parrents. They helped make me who I am today.

H is for home, and home is where the Navy orders us.

I is for ice cream. Nuff said.

J is for Jenn... that's me.

K is for Katie. She would have been 3.

L is for love. It makes my world go round.

M is for monkeys, and thier cute people like little hands.

N is for Navy. My Hubs' employer.

O is for ocean, I don't know what I'd do with out it near by.

P is for Phil, my hub. :)

Q is for quaters which really would have come in handy last night when we were leaving the parking garage.

R is for running. My new pasion in life.

S is for syndrome as in Polycystic Ovairain Syndrome.

T is for Tv. I watch it way too much!

U is for Utah, we just got home fro there a few weeks ago.

V is for Virginia my home sweet home.

W is for wish. Something I do often.

X is for Xactly ( okay so I cheated) where I want to be in life. ( minus a baby that is.)

Y is a question I ask alot.

Z is for Zoolagist, what I wanted to be when I grew up. (Besides a mom.)

14 comments:

Best When Used By said...

Hi Jenn, Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I saw the ABC thing somewhere else too today and thought it pretty neat. Thanks for sharing your info.

Kudos to you for trying to lose the weight...and running even! Wow. I hope things work out for you and your sailor husband - best of luck!

Kristin said...

I really love this ABC list. I enjoy reading it every time I see it on a blog.

Good luck with the getting in shape and tell your husband thank you for defending our country.

Mr. Shelby said...

I'm loving the ABC lists that have been going around. Good luck and hang in there. Thank you for sharing with the community.

Mr. Shelby (from ICLW)

GeekByMarriage said...

Cheater! Xcellent list!

Beth Kyle said...

cool list...i envy your ability to run
iclw

Word Nerd said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Great list and good luck on your weight loss goals. I wish I had half of your initiative!
~C
ICLW

..al said...

Hiyas, I stopped by your blog a long time back, when I had just begun the ICLW list, but was unable to leave comments...that's why I contacted Mel and she came through to you...

Love to see your ABCs...several people have done it this time, but everyone has something very different and unique in the content. I love reading books too!

*ICLW*

Lucy said...

Hi there from ICLW! Cute intro!

jill said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am doing the couch to 5k which is similar, but less agressive than the couch to 10k. I wish you lots of luck with it! I am finding that I am capable of more than I thought I was.

I'll be following your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

LOve your list. I have PCOS as well. And my dog Lucy acts like a human. I have often called her a toddler trapped in a dog's body.
Check out my non profit parenthood for me.org. We need help spreading the word.
Erica
ICLW

Jill said...

Great ABCs! PCOS sucks, doesn't it?!

ICLW

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Great intro! Happy ICLW!

Beautiful Mess said...

I'm LOVING all the ABC's everyone is doing! It's so much fun reading them. You did a GREAT job!
*ICLW*

Phoebe said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Losing IF treatment weight is a bitch. Maybe you'll inspire me to keep with the running!

ICLW