Saturday, December 19, 2009

Heart attack averted...

So the nurse was able to fix the mistake and I got it all straightened out with the mail order pharmacy the RE likes to work with.

Today, my meds were delivered. I felt like it was Christmas. I opened my big ole box of fertility fun like it was the first gift on Christmas morning. I got 3 pens of Gonal F and 2 shots of Ovidril. They are sitting in my fridge and I'm waiting for AF. It feels as if I have been waiting for it not to come all of my life and now I just want it to hurry up and get here. If it isn't here by the end of the month the RE will give me something to make it start. I can't wait. ... That is weird, because I'm excited about giving myself needles. Odd... Just odd... :)

I'm so happy to be starting soon I don't even mind that something is wrong with the key pad on my oven, and what ever it is keeps beeping...

4 comments:

[cre] said...

I come via IComLeavWe!

How exciting to receive your box of drugs! :) I'm in my 2nd month of Clomid waiting to O... the waiting is driving me insane!! Happy Holidays!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Chic maybe you might not be needing your little box of goodies, cause maybe you already are THINK POSITIVE, if so don't tell phil just hang the stick on the tree lol :)

I think all Jen's reads should think positive, and hang their little sticks on the christmas tree :)

jill said...

What a bizarre last comment that was...

Congrats on getting your meds! Very big step :) Did you have to go to an injects instruction class or anything?

jill said...

"...once you get over the idea that you are stabbing yourself with a needle." Hah! You are a brave girl! I don't know that I could get over that idea.