1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly paper. But if there are pretty bags on clearance after Christmas you bet I'm going to buy those too. I love me some after Christmas clearance shopping and always buy all my wrapping stuff then.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Mine is fake. I love it though because I never have to mess with tangled up lights.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually in the days after Thanksgiving. But I've put it up earlier because family was coming at Thanksgiving and we were celebrating then.
4. When do you take the tree down? After Christmas when I get tired of looking at it.
5. Do you like eggnog? *GAG!* No way! It's the grossest substance in the universe. Hub likes it though.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My doll. Her name is Pam and she can talk and read when you put a cartridge in her back. I still her in the closet and hope to have a little girl so I can give it to her some day.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Hub's Grandma. She needs and wants nothing. This year we got her a photo frame with pictures of us in it... Real original I know.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My Mom, we usually want the same things... lol
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope, but we have a village that lights up and there are people that move.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? We usually mail them but I didn't do it this year.
11. Worst Christmas ever? The ones when Hub was deployed sucked.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie(s)? A Christmas Story... HAHA... " You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!" Also The Land of Misfit Toys. But the old one, not the computery one.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends, this year I got a late start, and only finished today.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes... but only to people who don't know the original giver, and because I know that they would like it much better then I do.
15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham... This year we are having Turkey at my MIL's, but I can see Ham for New Years. :)
17. Favorite Christmas song? I like the funny ones like, The 12 Pains of Christmas. Also the country ones, Dolly Parton's Hard Candy Christmas is good too. I had like 3 cd with all of my faves on them but I lost them in the move. :(
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually, this year we live about 3 miles from the in laws and we've done enough traveling so we are staying put. Next year though will be my Mom's turn. Either at her place or somewhere warm.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yup.
20. What is the weather usually like where you live on Christmas? I'm not sure, this is our first Christmas in MI, but tonight its freezing, and there is some dirty snow left from the last storm
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning... this year though we are having Christmas Eve at my Mil's and I believe there will be gifts then... so both.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Cranky people who check they're brains at the door before they go out. GAH! its obnoxious.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don't have one favorite. Hub and I get one from all the places we travel too. Those are my favorites, because it reminds me of all the fun we had and the amazing places we've got to visit. This year we added New Orleans and Disney.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham. didn't I answer that already? Eh...
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want the Gonal F to work. But other then that, I would like some fun things for our house.
That's how we do Christmas here in my neck of the woods. Now, I want to know what you do in your abode. Leave me a comment if you're participating so that I can cruise by your blog and see your holiday doings. I'm looking forward to it! Til then, my friends...