Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday

Hi! So it's Monday, and that means it's weigh in time. This week I lost another 3 pounds! I can't believe it! This brings me down to 207.There's an "0" in the middle... see it?

This weeks goals:

I noticed this past week that I am having a hard time drinking all my water. So I'm going to work on that. I should be drinking I should be drinking 113 oz a day, that's 14, 8 oz glasses a day. It's really not as much as it seems since most of my cups are 3 or four times that size.

I figured it out by doing this formula:
To maintain normal, adequate hydration, a simple calculation of bodyweight, multiplied by 0 .55 will equal the amount of water a women should drink in ounces on a daily basic. For example, a women who weighed 110 lbs, should drink 60.50 oz. (110 x .55) of water every day. If you are indulging in strenuous activities which involve more sweating, such as long-distance running or exercising in extreme heat, the water amount should be increased by multiplying the bodyweight by 0.66.

So In light of this I am going to shoot for drinking more water. (Get the hose! : ) )

I started the second week of the couch to 10 k on Wednesday. I'm going to continue to do that again this week.

My weight loss goal for this week is 2 pounds again.

This weeks exciting news:

Yesterday, I bought my self a new pair of pants, because my work pants were falling down all day. I bought a size 14 from Target!!!! I couldn’t believe it!!! ( yes I did a happy dance in the fitting room, and yes there was a muffled scream... so what?!)

My mom came back from Jamaica an engaged woman! YAY! No details about the wedding yet. She wants to have it in Jim's yard. His house is amazing and surrounded by woods. I'm so happy for her, and those two are so cute together I gag ... just a little. I'm glad she's happy, and he's a great guy!

I really need a new more creative title for this weigh in update I do every week. Any ideas?

1 comment:

jill said...

Haha @ "Get the hose!" :) Woohoo about the weight loss and smaller size pants - that's awesome! You are doing great!

No ideas for the monday post name but if I think of anything I'll let you know.