Tuesday, May 5, 2009

life.

I have been on this path since I left school a few years ago, where I've been trying to decided what I want to be when I grow up. I've always sorta had it in the back of my mind that maybe I wanted to be a teacher. I had some pretty good ones growing up. Being infertile sorta put a kink in that plan though. I don't know how I would feel being around all those kidos all day, and not having one of my own. I know that sounds a little crazy, but like many things infertility has cast a shadow over this part of my life too. Are there any IFers out there that are teachers? How do you deal with it? Is it even an issue?

I am definitely starting school when I get to MI this winter. I've been trying to narrow my many interests into something I could have a career in and be happy with myself. I keep coming back to teaching. The bottom line is that I really want to do something that matters, and will make a difference in people's lives. I've almost narrowed it down, but I'd really like some input.

No comments: