Monday, August 16, 2010

Meet Jack







Jackson Phillip Born 8-8-2010 5 lbs 13 oz 18 1/2 in long.

He stole my heart the moment I saw him. When I finally got to hold him it was the most amazing moment of my life. We had a rough start at things but he is home and healthy now. And despite all the drama, medical and personal induced, (more later) his birth was perfect, and I wouldn't change it if I could.

I'm working on his birth story but it might be a little while because, he is so cute I can't put him down.

The pic with the thumb on his head is his daddy's thumb he took it to show me how little he really is. (I didn't get to see him his whole first day. My BPs were insane and I had to stay in bed on Magnesium.)

6 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats! So glad he is doing well and I hope you are too!

jill said...

Congratulations Jenn!! He is just perfect! :)

pregnant in Manhattan said...

congratulations Jenn!

He is lovely, and you look great too.

Hope your first few days with your baby boy are going great.

Kelli said...

Congrats, my friend!! HE IS PERFECT! :) Hope you're both doing great! xxxooo from me and P :)

Kelli said...

Just wanted to give you some info about the SNS. It's by Medela and comes in 2 sizes, a "Starter" and "Daily"...or something like that. All we have needed is the starter...it holds up to 3 oz. I think the other holds 8 oz. but don't remember for sure. Go.ogle it and ask your doc if you're really interested. Be forewarned: it is a huge pain and is a lot of work but was a lifesaver for us since P refuses a bottle.

Hope things are going better for you and your sweetie. If I can help in any way, please let me know! :)

Minta said...

He is so beautiful, Jenn! and tiny! Hope you're enjoying your time with him. As much as I'd love to hear more about your birth experience, I so wouldn't ask you to put him down.