Monday, November 30, 2009

Watch me Shrink.

This morning I weighed in at 199. I don't think that is too bad after Thanksgiving. The left overs are gone now and I am pushing the restart button. I'm starting back up with my eating plan that I lost most of the weight on. Mostly healthy proteins and veggies, with a little brown carbs and a few treats thrown in for my sanity. It seems to be what works best for me. I am going to run on my treadmill agian, and throw in some video workouts and free weights, too change it up a bit.

I started taking vitamin E and a female herbal mix that has chaste tree berry in it.

The vitamin E is because my hair has started falling out, not just one or two at a time either. I wake up in the morning and my pillow is covered in hair. It's really gross and upseting to me. I don't really see any bald spots or thing, which is really strange. I'm going to ask the doc about it when I go in for a refural to an RE sometime possibly next week. ( Squee!!!)

The chaste tree berry really helped regulate my cycles and just make me feel better the last time I took it, so I thought it couldn't hurt.

I have 24 more pounds to lose. I'm not going to quit now. I'm close. The other night I sat down and avaluated my goals and this is what I've come up with.


Currently my BMI is 27 which puts me some where in the middle of the overweight catagory. I want my BMI to be 23.7, which puts me in the middle of the "normal" catagory. It will be 23.7 when I'm at 175.

I think I can lose the last 24lbs, in three months, if I work really hard. That's based on me loseing two pounds per week.

The app I use on my phone to keep track of my calories says I can eat 1560 calories per day. That is to lose 2 pounds per week. I am going to record every thing I put in my mouth agian, and try to find a way to put a picture of the chart on my here every week when I do my weigh in just to be more acountable.

2 comments:

jill said...

Hooray for 199! I'd say that is great for all you've had going on in your life recently and for getting through Thanksgiving.

If I ever make it down to 199 I'm going to throw myself a party - it would be so amazing :)

Do you run outside at all or only on the treadmill?

pregnant in Manhattan said...

my hair has been falling out for a year now. I used to have thick beautiful hair and at one point I could see my scalp. I think it's pretty common for PCOS unfortunately.

The RE wouldn't give me any of the typical medication as we are TTC. But he reccomended a Vitamin B complex which I've been taking and which seems to have slowed down the hair loss process- I'm still losing, just not at the same rate. Or maybe it's just the metformin kicking in...

I never heard of Vitamin E for this. My multivitamin already has the reccomended daily dose... so I probably shouldn't take extra right?