Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Starting Place.

I'm in the market for an RE now! First I have to find a primary care doc, insurance makes me get a referral. Hopefully I can find one that takes me seriously. I think I've found a good RE. I found him online. I've never done that before, so hopefully that works out too. I also really hope I can get a referral to that doctor's office. I'm trying so hard to be optimistic about trying again, but at the same time I have a bad case of what if's. I'm so scared that it wont work, but at the same time I really hope it does. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it might be about 3 years too late for that.

I just keep thinking that next year, next Christmas, I might be pregnant, or I might even finally have the child I've hoped for, for so long now. Even if its sort of a long shot, that thought makes me smile.

I guess I'm off to see the wizard... again.

No comments: