Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time to get serious!

Ok so I've been half trying to loose the extra 40 pounds I'm carrying around. I say half trying because I’ve lost and gained and lost and gained back again about 20 pounds in the last year. It seems I just cant stick to my fitness program. Its not that it is exceedingly hard or anything I just lack the energy and motivation to do anything most days. I managed to loose 20 pounds in the last year and I’ve kept that off. I tend to eat healthy for the most part so I know two things are holding me back, exercise, and forgetting to eat for most of the day then gorging at night. So I am going to eat small regular meals through out the day and make time for exercise. STARTING TODAY! Does anyone have any ideas on how to muster up the energy?

No comments: