Monday, February 9, 2009

bad blogger

SORRY!!!! The power cord to my lap top died!!! GAH! but I got a shiny new one in the mail so I'm good to go!

Last night Phil took me out to a nice dinner. I think we were celebrating the first duty free weekend since before his deployment. We went to Espeto na Brasa in Norfolk. Its a Brazilian steak house. I highly recommend visiting one if you can! It was the BEST meal I have had in a long time!!! They bring out giant skewers of meat and you can try anything you want and have as much as you want. They had several different kinds of beef, chicken wrapped in bacon, lamb, and so many others I can't even remember them all. My favorite was pineapple that was roasted and coated in cinnamon, it was unbelievable! They also had a salad bar, that was more like a side dish bar. We both had a couple of the house drinks that were like a mojito only with no mint and about half of a lime. It was all so good! We had a really fun night it was so relaxing! Lately I've been feeling so good and not even thinking about the things that have stressed me out for so long, I think I'm starting to feel normal. Is this what a life feels like? For so long I have been putting things off till maybe a magic potion might work, but I know now that I should have been living till maybe a magic potion might work, then like the rest of the word adjust myself later, when or if said magic potion works. We have done so much over the last couple of weeks and it feels good! We saw a play and have gone out a bunch of nights. We have eaten at so many new places none of which have been bad. We have just been having fun. Alot of it! I like it alot.

No comments: