Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Work out and American Idol

So tonight I tuned in to my hour long show and did my work out. Since it's Wednesday the show happened to be American Idol. During the first half hour I did my walk / jog on the treadmill. The performers during that half completely stunk, and left me wishing that my husband was home tonight so I could have watched Lost instead. ( I DVR all the episodes so we can watch them together. ) I used to really like American Idol, but the last few seasons the talent has been anything but. What’s worse is the judges commentary, they basically say the same 3 things over and over. I don't really see what the new judge adds to the show either. She doesn't distract from Paula's cracked out comments and she doesn't add anything to the show at all. So anyway, the second half hour rolled around and I broke into my situps. The talent improved by a small fraction, or maybe my ears just tuned out the off notes. I hate to say it but maybe they should just cancel the show. *sigh*

At least I got my work out in tonight.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

No comments: