Saturday, January 24, 2009

10 down....

30 to go! Pounds that is...

I can't believe they are actually coming off! I know that probably sounds very vain, but I am amazed! This weight just packed on with out me really even realizing it. So its really amazing to me that its coming off. Anyhow....

It's been a strange week. I had a stray dog show up. I was on my way out the door to work and it jumped into my car. I was running late and since it was running around in the street I put it in my yard. (We have a fence.) When I got home the mystery dog had disappeared. So that kicked off my odd week. I just hope the little thing is okay.

It also seems that I O'ed this week! On my own, all by my self! WOOHOOO! YAY ME!!! Unfortunately Phil was underway this week for a couple days and I think we missed it. Oh well, the plan was to loose some weight before September, when we get transferred. We're got to FL for a couple months then we're going to Detroit. Phil pulled recruiter duty for his shore duty. When we get to MI we will find an Re when we settle in. So really if we did miss it I wont be too upset because I feel like we have a plan for the first time in all of this mess!

No comments: