Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In.




1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal. (BMI info from this website)

Starting BMI: 30.8
Starting weight: 227

Last Week’s Weight: 227
Current Weight:224
Goal Weight : 190

Last Week’s BMI: 30.8
Current BMI:30
Goal BMI: 25

2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals.

I'm using the Lose it app to track my calories. I really like it a lot. Now it has a feature that allows you to scan the bar code on you food and all the nutrition info pops up. So easy and so cool!

I want to complete week one on my beginner running program.

I'm going to eat a salad every day.

I'm going to drink more water.

3. Try to motivate others to join in on trying to lose weight

Hub is on board now! He got up and went to the gym this am! I’m so happy he's not wasting the free gym membership that he got a few weeks ago.

Bloggers I follow that are participating:
If you want to join in just leave me a comment, so I can follow your progress too!

The Donor Diva is TTC #2



4. Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I’ve tried, a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing.

I'm working on digging up some good healthy recipes that I will post as soon as I test them.

5 comments:

Michele said...

Yay, I'm so glad more people are joining in!

I've really got to try this lose it app, everyone seems to be talking about it.

Jos said...

Welcome to WWW! I love your goals - might steal them for myself this week. :)

Donor Diva said...

So glad you are joining in!

Tina said...

Great job!!! Losing weight has always been a constant battle for me. If we weren't TTC, I'd join you! Happy ICLW! #49

Deborah said...

Here from ICLW - I always struggle with weight loss. I'm not doing too badly on eating healthy lately, but I always fail at actual "diets". I do like running, though. I will check back here and see how you're doing!