Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where Do We Go From Here?

That is a question Hub and I have gone half crazy thinking about over the last three years of life as an infertile cupple. We have talked about the next steps alot in the past cupple of weeks, and we are quickly comming to a conclusion.

I am going to find a new RE when we get to MI, first thing after finding a place to live. I have been researching doctors online, and there aren't all that many in the area where we will be. In a way that has been a good thing because it has made our choice a lot easier. ( If anyone out there is in MI and knows a great RE please feel free to let me know. Thanks!! )

Im not really sure what our treatment plan will be as far as meds go. Nothing we have tried has ever wroked for me. I really hope something works for us this time. More than anything we want to be called mom and dad.

If I do not reach my goal weight before I find a primary care doctor, and get a refural to an RE, I will continue working torward my goal, and working to become a mom at the same time.

We are planing to just try ovulation induction to start. Then if it doesn't work after I actually ovulate for a cupple cycles we will reasses, and decide where to go from there.

No comments: