Monday, June 29, 2009

Watch me Shrink

As you might have noticed, there was no weigh in last week. I was on vacation. When I got back I was weighing in at 208. *GASP!*

This week I'm back to weighing in at 204. PHEW!!! I think the best thing I did to help me this week was using an app on my new i phone called lose it! Its like a food diary on steroids, and I will keep using it. I even got Hub doing it. I like it because it lets me see what I am doing right and not so right.

This week I ran one time. : ( I didn't run because I've had this weird pain in my stomach everytime I moved it got worse. Thankfully its not as bad as it was eailier in the week, I couldn't walk or bend or reach with out wanting it scream.

My goals for this week are:

Run more! Like more than once and make it to week 3 of my couch to 10k.

On the first I am going to start the 30 day shred to hopefully break this plateau I've been on for a while now.

I want to keep using lose it, and falling in below my calorie limit for the day.

I will make better food choices this week.

No comments: