Monday, June 8, 2009

Watch Me Shrink.

This day might just be the best day of my life... so far...

First off, because I know your dieing to know, I lost 1 pound this week. I think that is a little shocking because Hub has dragged my butt out for icecream about 4 times... *sigh* But I got him on board. So this week will be better. He is trying to lose a few pounds too. He's been talking about it since he got home from his last deployment. ( Not that he really has many pounds to lose... like 10 maybe...)

I dont think I am going to manage to lose my 10 lbs by the 15th. : ( So I am going to push that goal date back to the 30th, and I'm going to work my ass off to do it.

Running : Since I bumpped my speed up last week, week 2 has been kicking my butt. So I'm going to stick to week 2, at least till Wenesday. Then depending on how I feel, I might move up to week 3.


Now for the good part. I found out that my favorite show ever is comming back on the air, TONIGHT! Yay!!! GILMORE GIRLS! I'm so excited, and the DVR is primed and ready!

The DVR is primed beacuse Hub got us Tides tickets for tonight. The Tides are the local minor leage baseball team. I haven't been to a game in a very long time, and I am really excited! Okay, so it's not the Red Sox, but I'm still pretty excited.

Well I have like 20 things I have to do before I get to go to the game tonight, so I gotta run.

No comments: