Monday, June 15, 2009

Watch Me Shrink

So its Monday and surprise! ( or not...) I stayed the same.

I know why I stayed the same this week. There was 0 exercise... I know BAD! but I had a super crazy week. In fact I am squeezing in a quick post, because I have six frillion things to do today. I Just got back from dropping the truck off at the shop because it has a death rattle, and my house is under this mound of dirty dishes and laundry and dust bunnies. *sigh*

I'm half way to my goal! I realized that yesterday... I'm half way there. I can see the light at the end of this tunnel, and I'm going to charge toward it. With this half way to my goal point, has come some small successes. Hub and I went to the water park, and my old swim suits didn't fit anymore. So I ventured out to the friendly neighborhood T**ge* store and I began trying on swim suits. I must have tried on 50. Not kidding. Every single one they had in my size in the store. I bought a bikini, not the tank top kind either! I'm pretty proud of that. Now I don’t have six pack abs ( probably never will) and I'm not a stick I know this, but I’m not scaring children and I look pretty damn good in it. I don’t even care about my scar any more. ( I have a huge scar that looks like someone tried to saw me in half across my stomach, from having my spleen and gallbladder out when I was 5)

Also at the water park I climbed the 6 or 8 flights of stairs up to the one slide we got to go on before the thunderstorm started ( we have rain tickets that we might use this weekend) I wasn't even the least bit winded. Not at all. The two girls behind me were about my old size possibly a bit smaller, and they couldn't even talk when they got up to the platform. I know that would have been me last summer. I'm very proud of myself. I can also feel myself coming back out of my shell. I’m so much happier and I feel like I'm living again.

All three of my auctions sold last night! YAY! After these people pay me I'll be half way to buying an I*p*o*e... Yup I decided on something fun. I've worked hard and I've earned it. I've been buying clothes as I go and that is what seems to be working. If I waited until I was done I would be roaming the streets naked, because seriously, I might have 1 thing that fits me from before. That is only because it was WAY too small when I bought it. In the next few weeks I will be cleaning out my house and I might sell some more stuff on there. We will be moving at the end of the summer. Not sure where yet. It will most likely be the Detroit area to recruit. But Hub just got scoped out for an awesome shore billet doing electronicy work. Its what he really wants to do when he gets out, and the best part is we will be stationed in CT again, nearish my mom if he gets that, and he really wants it! Keep your fingers crossed!

Oh well... on with it...

This week I'm going to suck it up and get on to Week 3. I think I've put it off for so long because I'm a little scared to run for that long and I'm a little scared that I wont make it. But its time I’ve drug my feet for long enough.

Here’s a break down of week 3:

Day 1: Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
•Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
•Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
•Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
•Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)

Day 2: Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
•Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
•Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
•Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
•Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)

Day 3:Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
•Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
•Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
•Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
•Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)

I will also be doing strength training. I've come this far and nothing is going to stop me now!


My goal is still 10 lbs down by the 30th of this month!
Well I'm off to scrape the crud out of my life. : )

No comments: