Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We're off to see the wizard...

Or my father in law...

Well after one night full of packing and one major desert attack, we are almost all all done. Before I could pack a single thing I had a massive desert attack! OMFG! I NEEDED desert! not like just any desert either. I NEEDED an orange freeze from Dumars.... UMMMY! Its like a creamcicle for all the old school kids like me, only its in a soft serve/ milk shake form. *drool*

Okay now that we've covered my insane milk shake addiction relapse...

We're off to UT in the morning, I have no idea what we will be doing ... yeah probly hanging out at the ski resort for me and my sister in law... and skiing for my husband... oh well I'll write an exciting fun filled thrill a minute post when we get home... but now the dogs are going nuts and I have a zillion things to do!

Bye!

No comments: