Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thank you!

Thank you all for leaving such kind words. I was really worried about hurting you guys. I know how hard it is to see that someone made it while your out there struggling.

My Beta results came back, they are 284. That's good. My Re's office sees anything over 100 as being pregnant. I have to go back on Saturday to repeat the test and make sure my numbers are going up as they should. The doctor called in a prescription for progesterone suppositories for me, and prenatal vitamins. They also told me to get some baby aspirin. So I will go get that in about an hour, so the pharmacy has a chance to fill the prescriptions.

Thanks so much for your support. This has been a very long road, and all of you will get to this bend one day too. Hang in there.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

So very glad to hear that everything went well at the doc's office...I pray it continues to do so. :)

BTW: Make sure you eat well when you take your vitamins...mine make me desperately sick if I don't...I also drink milk when taking them, too, to coat the stomach. I've found that it helps in my case. Oh, and I'm taking aspirin, too. The only side effect I've found is that I get cold much easier (because it makes the blood thinner). Not terribly fun but totally bearable when you consider the outcome. :)

Mrs. Brown said...

So happy to hear everything is going good. So exciting...don't stop blogging I want to live through you and your pregnancy!!

Minta said...

Of course we're happy for you! 284 is a good number. Were they able to figure out how far along you are (I'm assuming so, since you have a floating baby on your side bar...)?

jenn said...

They think I will be 6 weeks tommrow. But they did that by the HCG level and when my last cycle was... so I dont really know how accruate it is. I really want to have a u/s on Saturday because I want to know what is going on in there. But who knows if that will happen...