Monday, January 11, 2010

On Saturday I had another Beta HCG done, and it came back great! They were expecting it to be somewhere around 1100. It was 1715. I didn't breath till I heard back from the RE's office. I had a fear that it wasn't going to double. But it did and I can't be happier.

On top of the sleepiness Ive been having I got a few new symptoms this week. I wake up about 3 times a night to pee. I don't think I've ever gone this much in my whole life. I also woke up in the middle of the night, the other night STARVING! that's never happened before either. I find I'm actually really hungry every couple of hours, and I'm trying my best to only eat good food. I've had my first bouts of queasiness but so far it hasn't been really bad, and I haven't thrown up. I get light headed sometimes. The smell of coffee or cooking eggs ( my choice of breakfast last week... the eggs... not coffee...) reminds me of rotting flesh and I can't get away form them fast enough.

It really is bazaar to think a tiny human being is growing inside of me. I never thought I'd have this chance. What's even more strange is the love I already have for this baby. I can't wait until it moves, and grows big enough to tell I'm pregnant if you don't know me. For the first time in a long time I am hopeful about the future.

We get to see the baby via ultrasound Thursday morning. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Minta said...

That's so awesome! Great rise! Wait until you see the heartbeat, it's magic. I swear, it's the most awesome thing ever.

Kelli said...

Ohhhh...I am so excited for you! Glad to hear that your beta numbers were so high. That's good news!

Hope your appointment goes well on Thursday. Just wait til you see your little bean! We're headed to the OB that day for an u/s, too. Here's hoping we get a peek and can see if Baby B is a he or a she.

Saying lots of prayers for you and Baby S...