Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gearing up.

I went to the grocery store today and I got a truck load of fruits and veggies. I also got Nesquick. I know... actually it turns out its not bad for you. It has like 30% of the calcium you need in a day... ummmm guys... and its CHOCOLATE! * gasp!!!
I got home and cleaned out my fridge. All the bread and bad stuff and spoiled food gone. I feel like I'm starting fresh, and that's a good thing.

Right now I'm watching Ruby on the Style network, I'm sorta addicted to it. She's so motivating, and her story is pretty amazing. When I watch it I always feel like if she can lose 100 + pounds by working out and eating right, then I can really reach my goal, and run, and get in that extra work out, and I can certainly continue to eat healthy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi chicy,

Can't wait to see you, all this working out you must look good, I am going to get that dancing CD and hell maybe even the dance pole lol, and i have to start walking again, but the dancing jim will like, it is like dirty dancing LOL
it looks fun :)
love you chic