Friday, June 22, 2012

*Updated*


We have a heart beat! :)






Hub has been calling that baby a little shrimp... I don't know if I'm so enthused with that name. Jack calls it the button... but then again I think he thinks it's a picture of my belly button.

After the crazy dreams I had been having I'm so glad every thing is alright! :)


*UPDATED* HAHA... After all that I wrote this post so fast I forgot to put in my due date. ( Thanks Kelli! I don't know where my brain is.) I'm due Feb. 13th. So that means I pretty much found out as soon as the little one planted it's self. Also that fits much better with the math. I'd hope for a Valentine baby, but most likely I'll wind up with another C-section, and *if* I can stay healthy, and not have my BP go through the roof again they usually do a repeat C-section a week early.

It's not looking too promising about the BP not going through the ceiling. Its high when I go into the office. Its normal at home. I have to do a 24 hour urine to see what the heck is going on. I hope its just my body being quirky about the Dr.'s office, and everything is fine. It's really early to be having BP issues already! :(

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Woooooooooohoooooooooo!!! Love and hugs to you and the Shrimp/Button/Baby. Beautiful!

BTW...did you get a due date?

Jos said...

Congrats on the heartbeat - wonderful news!!!!