Friday, March 2, 2012

Waiting.

It's that time agian. We are waiting on orders. The options are coming out this comming week, and I'm hopeing that this month's are better than last month's.


I'm holding out hope that we can get orders here:


Yup... thats Hawaii. I think that would be a cool place to be for 3 years. If not that than hopefully near my family. Neither of which is likely, but a girl can dream right?!

I'm slowly starting to weed out all of our stuff. We have collected WAY too much junk over the years. I need to start on the basement next week. I've gotten so used to the constant change of moving, that I'm itching for it. I feel like we have been in one oceanless place for too long. Its time for change.

The not knowing where or exactly when is kinda driving me nuts though. I just want to know. That way I can make a "plan"... not that anything I can look at from my comphy couch will actually work out when we get there, but it makes me feel better to know what lies ahead.

Oh well... Waiting again. My whole life is about waiting.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hawaii would be a fantastic option, how exciting (but frustrating that you have to wait to find out)!