1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
I taught a real live human being to walk and talk.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Last year it was to lose all the pounds. ... so no...
This year will be lose all the pounds and maybe run a 5k.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not really too close. But half of Hub's family spawned this year... they are all boys, every single one of them.
4.Did anyone close to you die?
My dog Hemi. He got hit by some asshole car, in front of our house.
5. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
More time with my family, and more of the skinny.
6. What countries did you visit?
Canada... passing though.
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why:
Date? Memory? What are these things of which you speak?
8/8/11 ... Jack's 1st birthday.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Teaching the mini human to walk and talk and be a cool person.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not losing all the pounds, also adding more pounds. ( not many but a few )
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope. We made it though this year in one piece. :)
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Kitchen Aide. :) It's from the 70's kinda little ugly, but its mine all mine.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
ummmmm... I'll get back to you...
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My Sil. She is odd... and makes me sad.
14. Where did most of your money go?
See Mini Human.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
First steps and first words.
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
I;m sexy and I know it... except that's probably not at all what its called. That song is the mind worm of the year.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Mostly happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? about the same... a few pounds extra.
iii. richer or poorer? same ole shiz.
Aunt Becky's replacment questions:
i) more or less like Justin Beaver - less... I'm not a gay 17 year old boy... also someone please tell him to go away.
ii) more or less likely to decide inanimate objects looked like boobs - Probably more. its fun.
iii) more or less likely to watch Glee – Less... that show has never been on my radar.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Being out side before the weather went to shit.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Stress. Also, time wasting on the internet.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I was at home with my momma!
21. There was no #21. I don’t know why there was no 21.
Invented # 21.
Something I don't ever want to forget about this year.
Jack's little voice squealing HI!! like he hasn't seen you in 10 years!... its full of the awesome.
22. Did you fall in love in 2011?
Just more in love with the ones I already loved. :)
23. How many one-night stands?
... 0... I are a old married lady...
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Reruns of Jerico. That show should have never been cancled.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nope just the same people. :P
26. What was the best book you read?
The Help. Full of greatness.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
... red solo cup... tee heet.
28. What did you want and get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
We bought a Zoo was good.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
We went to Joe's crab shack. Im 26
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
2 more pink lines.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Gee I hope those are clean.
34. What kept you sane?
I haven't had any of the sane for a long long time.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
umm... all of it... the compleet lack of anything constructive done makes me want to vomit.
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I didn't really meet anyone new. Sad but true.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011:
Dont be afraide to make an ass out of your self if it makes your kiddo happy.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
If I couldn't laugh I just would go insane, If we couldn't laugh we just would go insane, If we weren't all crazy we would go insane.
I'm tagging anyone who reads this, if you do it leave a comment so I know you did it. :) Happy New Year!