Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Losing it.

I hereby reinstate Watch Me Shrink Wednesdays! Who's in? (I'd do some sort of fancy linky thing here but I have no idea how.) So if you are losing it too just leave a comment and let me know.

So here's the deal... Jack is 7 months old, and I guess I had the delusion that the "baby" weight would have come off by now. By baby weight I mean the 15ish pounds that I gained while pregnant, and the 15ish pounds that I had to lose before I got pregnant. I got fed up only having a couple things that fit, and with spring coming NOTHING really fits. So. Yeah. There’s that.

So to get rid of my "protective layer" I am getting on my new friend the elliptical, and I'm doing that for a half an hour. Also I'm eating less.
Now that the weather is improving I see walks with Jack in the park and around the neighborhood happening in the near future too.

The Stats:
Starting weight: 216 ( 2 weeks ago.)
So I weighed in this morning at 212.
My goal is 180.

Pounds lost: 4

Pounds to goal: 32

To some people that may seem like a high goal weight. But I'm 6 feet tall, and if I weigh much less than that I look scary.


The List: Lovingly edited to suit what I wnat to write about.
Day 1. I have a ____ month old and already I'm thinking, I'm going to miss him at this age. Have you felt that way, and what age do you miss the most?
Day 2. What makes you uniquely you?
Day 3. A photo that makes you happy
Day 4. Style 31. Post a pic of you in your favorite outfit.
Day 5. Write a blog thanking someone who has made your heart come alive.
Day 6. Your most embarrassing moment
Day 7. Do you believe in the "cry until he sleeps" method?
Day 8. Have a beauty secret (e.g. hair tip, make up tip)? Share, please!
Day 9. What virtues do you value in yourself?
Day 10. What are some of your favorite MAC products, and what foundation/powder do you wear?
Day 11. Post a recipe. Or if you don't cook, try a new recipe and write about how it turned out (pictures please!).
Day 12. Write about what wears you out as a woman.
Day 13. A YouTube video
Day 14. Style 31. Post an outfit pic!
Day 15. What do you wish for?
Day 16. Watch me shrink Wednesday.
Day 17. Write about 3 things that make you happy.
Day 18. If you could, what would you tell yourself before you had your baby?
Day 19. Write about your significant other
Day 20. 3 more things that make you happy.
Day 21. Post a picture of you taken over ten years ago.
Day 22. A song that speaks to you.
Day 23. Watch me Shrink Wednesday.
Day 24. Favorite TV Shows.
Day 25. Week end plans.
Day 26. What do you hope your grandchildren will say about you someday when you are gone?
Day 27. Who are your favorite bloggers?
Day 28. What would your death row meal be?
Day 29. Your day, in great detail
Day 30. Watch Me Shrink Wednesday
Day 31. Your favorite quote

2 comments:

jill said...

Wishing you luck! If I ever start blogging again maybe I'll try to do the every Wednesday thing with you :) I have about 30 (maybe 40) to lose too.

Anonymous said...

way to go chicy, but i think i found what you lost :( lol
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
LOVE YOU TONS MOM