Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

This year there is alot to be thankful for here in Serra land. Last Christmas like the 5 Christmases before, when someone asked me what I wanted, I wished for a baby in my heart. Little did I know that baby was growing inside of me. This Thanksgiving will be full of laughs and baby babble and for that I am very thankful. One little man came into our lives this year and we just may be the most thankful family there ever was.

Here is my thankful list. What are you thankful for?

* Having an attached garage.

* Having a momma that is also my best friend.

* Having an amazing Husband who works really hard so I can be a stay at home Mommy.

* Pretzel M&Ms

* Most importantly, this.


Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Jill said...

So glad you have that beautiful boy to be thankful for! :)

jill said...

Pretzel M&Ms and having an attached garage are two favorite things for me too! :) Love the pic!