Friday, October 9, 2009

Tag I'm it.

Minta over at Life Family and the Pursuit of Sanity tagged me. I also secretly love to fill out these surveys. So here goes.

Rules
1. You Can Only Use One Word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!



The Fun Part

1. Where is your cell phone? Bed
2. Your hair? Washed!
3. Your mother? Semi-Crazy.... ( I get it from her....)
4. Your father? ASSHAT!!!!
5. Your favorite food? Steak
6. Your dream last night? None.
7. Your favorite drink? Pepsi
8. Your dream/goal? Mom - Also- Heathly... (Sue me I broke the rule! :P)
9. What room are you in? Hotel.
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? non-mom
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Settled
13. Where were you last night? Hotel
14. Something that you aren’t? Infected
15. Muffins? Da DA DAAAAA... ( it's a Phsych thing)
16. Wish list item? Home
17. Where did you grow up? brook

18. Last thing you did? toe-ointment
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? Stored
21. Your pets? Far-away :(
22. Friends? family
23. Your life? chaos
24. Your mood? sleepy
25. Missing someone? YUP
26. Vehicle? cracked!
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Teal
30. When was the last time you laughed? For real? New Orleans
31. Last time you cried? Monday
32. Your best friend? Mom/Hub
33. One place that I go to over and over? Beach ( damn fish! yes I'm bitter! )
34. One person who emails me regularly? Izzy
35. Favorite place to eat? Home.





Now for the tagging. ... I dont know if I have 6 so if your reading this its all you!

No comments: